Tuesday, December 24, 2002

woah! saw LOTR today, it was great! even better than LOTR 1. go watch it! it was fun except for the fact that i was freezing my butt off in the theatre for the whole 2 hours of it. (eddie timed it...) i simply loved all the horses they used in the flick! went wif all the muggers plus eddie (extra!) hee..., adeline gave us all xmas cards so sweet! then i passed mine to her to hold on to coz my bumbag too small then i 4got to get it back frm her when she left to go carolling...oops! wah also very good timing the scolarship board called me during the movie about my 2nd interview, the interviewer will be a professor! scary! my mouth doesn't hurt as much today, surprisingly coz of all the wisdom tooth horror stories i've been hearing about. also coz the doc gave me super painkillers that last 24 hours a shot! the only terrible thing is now all i can consume is liquid stuff which is not very filling considering my bottomless pit of a digestive sac they call my stomach. denise so nice help me skin my tofu so i can gulp down the soft parts... wat are frens for?...we mainly spent the time stoning around in starbucks and coffee bean with only one drink as our ticket to sit there haha! opened my xmas prezzies 2day, thanks 2 all who shared their care this season in this way... i absolutely luv the hat samantha got me! its so cute! ok gotta go now and decide how to go about clearing my room, it looks like a war zone. i'm not kidding! my uncle came in when my family was away in malaysia on holiday and he thot my room was burgled or ransacked or sumthing! = )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home