Sunday, January 18, 2004

do not be alarmed my dear hobbit, it is only i, the utterly bored sharon sitting around at home. = P
o yes i had to support sing as a 'guy' today because auntie serene and cheryl sing high normally and THERE WERE NO MALE SINGERS!argh!so me being my selfless and versatile self sang LOW.
it was quite interesting, a new way of praising God for me. I have tried to go low before other times but not through an entire worship session. me dad said he couldn't hear me on the PA system. i could. that was the point. to bass and balance out the other singers. which voice would you normally notice in a choir? the high sopranos am i not wrong? i had to tilt the mike theother way to capture the low notes going upwards out of my mouth. choir singers out there...its a true fact you sing down when you sing high and vice versa...hey? (this is so aussie) after the whole experience i felt weird ...sort of like trying to speak normally again....haha...but it felt so cool to just belt out with all my heart (albeit in a low tone) my love for God during the service. AWESOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home