Monday, January 16, 2006

TIGER!!!

The Gecko-Hunter

My cat just caught what I thought was a moth off Al's door. I saw fluttering pale brown movements.

On closer inspection the pale brown object was a writhing TAIL and Meow Meow had a GECKO in his mouth. I thought it was dead and I didn't want him to eat it (lest he puked) so I grabbed him by the collar.

AND THE TAIL-LESS BUGGER RAN AWAY.

It's now hiding somewhere among assorted furniture, and Tiger is now intently eyeing the vicinity.

I don't want a gecko in my house, neither do I want my cat swallowing a gecko.

I hope he catches it when I see it so both scenarios don't occur.

There is an intruder gecko in my house now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bear said...

haha..my damn dog ate n puke the tail out while the lifeless body of what used to be a gecko was on my bedroom floor. talk abt doggie snack!!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home