Wednesday, January 01, 2003

happy happy very happy new year! now feeling sleepy sleepy, but the watchnite service really made me think about the whole 2002 in a different light. God was with me all the way! He never left me alone to cope with the immense pressures of the A levels, juz when i thot i had to mug alone, tadaa! along came an assortment of pple to form the support gp known affectionately as MUGGERS ANONYMOUS! there were pple i've known for a long long time like denise and darryl! pple i haven't really known like adeline!and ppl i havent known b4 like paul and jon! there were full time muggers like me! and part time muggers like evan and rachel! wat was even more amazing was that everybody had their own pet subjects and we managed to utilise that to the fullest. everybody became a consultant in thier own right. juz when i thot there would b nowhere peaceful to mug, tani was ready! kudos to aunt susan who put up wif all our nonsense while we were studying and sneaking in games of warcraft at the same time...= ) hey i can finally see my floor! its a miracle! finally got down to clearing the last phase of my room after i got back frm claustraphobic robinsons frm shopping trip wif mum and aunt wee nee. (walking atms hee) saw nice stuff @ U2, but they didn't have my size! again. o well. i tink i nid to sleep and get ready for tmrws camp. my first ever one as instructor! wow. I wan to do my best! for auld lang syne...= )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home