Friday, January 20, 2006

My Irreverent Conspiracy Theories

Regarding Rabbits

Chrysanthemum tea is actually RABBIT PEE.
Go smell the fragrance of pee produced from fairly clean laboratory rabbits drinking distilled, autoclaved water and eating irradiated pellets. It smells exactly like chrysanthemum tea from a certain famous Singaporean can drink when it gets soaked up in ink-free newsprint. It MUST be rabbit pee because these rabbits produce SO MUCH of it. Tell me about it, I've been cleaning up after them for the past 2 days. All these rabbits do is woffle their pink noses at me. The only thing I haven't done is do a taste test. As yet my irreverent conspiracy theory shall still remain only a theory. = )

Expired SEAWEED sheets are converted into laboratory RABBIT FOOD pellets.
The unique smell.
The dark green colour.
I've been topping up their food too. And the smell of it really gives me a hankering to eat seaweed.
As yet, still just another unfounded conspiracy theory coming out of my head. = P

Stay tuned for more silly conspiracy theories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home