Sunday, February 12, 2006

Shout Outs

In Order of Occurence

Kudos to my lovely colleagues who waited 4 hours into a Friday night while I was delivering piglets to bring me out for seafood at a popular Ngee Ann hangout, allowing me to whack light bulbs while playing pool and talking (work again) at Killeny Kopitiam while I got high on condensed milk and teh.

Caryn (my first day pal!), CLOK! SIEW HUA! and CLOK! WEILING! (aka Russell Peters) for contantly amusing me with their CLOK! BEELAY! impersonations and for getting me a pretty "skipping girl" bag (How did they know I always wanted a bag like that? It's washable too!) so that I could be inaugurated into their "skipping girl" club, a series of "goodbye kitty" magnets depicting ways of killing you cat with kitchen appliances and Body Shop soap that I always wanted to try. They know my almost OCD tendencies so well. And thanks to Rhonnie for paying for a lot of things. = D

I'm SO going to miss my BRC colleagues! I think I left my heart behind in the BRC. ; )

Many thanks to my young adult's cell group who gave me a memory book of highly amusing photos, all headed by darling Delia! I also got a can of "happy birthday" toilet paper which will be my reserve roll in student village. = D

Much thanks to Chris too for giving me his Corrine May ticket! She's not bad live and I think I like her more now because I know the reasons behind some of her songs and heard a couple of her new songs. Maybe I'll get her next upcoming CD. I hope his "hot date" with Hansel and Ansen went well. I'll keep praying for you Chris! You can make it! = )

The whole ticket-giving thing sort of started with Carol giving me her extra ticket to Kelly Clarkson's concert in Perth. Thanks Carol! Kelly Clarkson and Corrine May...maybe this is the start of more people giving me concert tickets? = P

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Thanks to Siew Hua's sharp eyes I think I also left my SHORTS in the BRC. = P

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home