Sunday, January 05, 2003

just came back and recovered (aka pengded) from an orientation camp for sec ones. it was a great experience for me with very big ups but also i feel some very big downs that could have been avoided on my part. sigh, i miss my kids already. their exuberance and perpetual inexhaustion when there's fun to be had really makes up for all the naughty things they did. as this was my first camp for a company, my inexperience really showed. bui i have learnt. if they ever want me for another camp, i promise i will better myself and not feel so regretful about certain things that i may or may not have done. but all in all, it was really rewarding to have eddie paul and denise say that i looked like i had the most fun with my kids. it was a great challenge to be put in charge of a class with a very short attention span and i felt that i could have been more strict. it didn't help that my partner lost his voice by the second day and was stoning by the third although he really contributed a lot the 1st day. thanks chewee! the kids even made up a cheer for us, i was so touched i could have cried. = ) it more than made up for all the heartache i had to go through the past 3 days. then after the 3 day 'pregnancy' , i finally 'gave birth' to the kids after the camp and am now feeling kid withdrawal symptoms...if i could i would do it all over again! but in a different way. haf to go wash my shoes now. they were wet and muddy the whole 3 days. u can just imagine the smell now...= )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home