Friday, June 13, 2003

hee hee hee,hey everybody,sing it wif me "freedom,freedom,freeeeeeeedom!"exams r over!doing the boogie now,trying not 2 haf too much of a good time coz practically everybody else still has exams.o yes my apologies for not having blogged for a long long time.been having tests and deadlines one after the other.u wouldn't believe it.okok for the benefit of all those voyueristic pple out there (jialin *wink wink*) i will attempt to blog everyday!bwahahahahaha...
everybody's asking me how i celebrated the end of exams and i m looking at them through fatigued eyes,not to mention the aftereffects of drinking too much red bull (btw the slogan here is "red bull gives u wings!") and sleeping at unreal hours,from getting hooked to nintendo games dat dan installed on my com,argh i always get hooked 2 games at the worst possible times,lik during a levels it was warcraft.oops.& i m lik "huh?celebrate?i juz wanna peng..."anyway,dan came over last nite,lik he has the past two nites on his bubble tea "run",coz a new shop opened nearby promoting wif $2 tea and 2 free tea eggs!how cute is dat?the promotion i mean,not dan.ok o well dan too = ) he's been so nice in getting bubble tea 4 everybody.went 2 play pool @ rec rm wif kel val and eileen.me playing now is understandable but them?!they've still got exams next week and kel has a very difficult elective.o well.wasn't very good at it.my hands were freezing cold,it WAS freezing cold @ 3 degrees!we cld "smoke" @ nite!my specs were out of alignment,as usual,(i need contacts!!!),my beanie was blocking my vision and not 2 mention i juz wanted 2 sleep.got into frenly competion wif 2 funny aussie guys.was a close fight most of the time.good fun.
oops,juz went 2 send penny off 2 the taxi 2 the airport 2 go back 2 spore.v funny dat gal.at eric's bbq 3 gals said they wld never get married.and i knew 1 more also never wanted 2 either.penny was one of them.now she's in a pseudo r/s wif a tazzie guy she met in spore and has 2 b dragged back 2 spore by her mum.b4 all this she HAD 2 go back 2 spore.haiz.then theres wengyan...so cute,now together wif zech.initially she NEVER wanted to put anybody else thru her future work in the jungles of sumatra or sumting lik dat.also eileen,now having an infatuation for somebody i DUNNO who...then theres me who thot no one wld ever lik me dat way then tadaa!my wonderful dan appeared.= )happy happy happy.now theres little dan too...a grey "me 2 u" bear dat smells lik dan's colonge.it juz goes to show dat u shld never say never...
found out another strange thing about the oz edu system.the hard way.after RUNNNING the entire length of the uni to hand in my essay which was already 20 min late,i peeped in the pigeonhole and NONE of the essays were collected yet!i could have handed it in first thing in the morning...but i will try never 2 do anything lik dat again.
exams went quite well.getting used 2 making full use of the 10 min reading time.was studying consistently 4 most of the time and doing past year papers and going through ans wif the rest of them so it was ok.hopefully can get hds 4 everything but not so sure abt one unit.but dats ok.i tink i haf been doing my best so far.juz pushing myself to redeem myself 2 astar.hee.
ooh,gonna do lotsa stuff now in the post exam period.lik learn how 2 drive,clean my room...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home