Friday, April 04, 2003

hee v happy...never felt like this before...my self-esteem has been raised to a higher level coz i m in love! dats off my chest, dun ask me y,i haf never been attached before and it is just so wonderful now. can't believe i didn't c the "warning signs" clearly or i was just too innocently assuming all daniel wanted to b was a good christian brother. aniwae i haf never been happier, i tink it was God's divine intervention that brought us together, meeting him at the shop could haf been the first and last time but no...I had to set up a mini trinix base von campus and well i m just enjoying the journey of discovery with him. it is really absolutely amazing that a guy could love me for who i m. and that practically all our frens are happy for. apparently his frens haf been praying 4 him to get attached since 2 months ago. furthermore auntie chiew peng prophesied sumthing like this wld happen when i was here and a baby wif a sensitive spirit seemed to respond really well to me too. o well i m just totally enjoying this new chapter of my life wif him. he is so much like me and yet better in the things i m not so gd at, computers 4 example...ok sum stats on him but it doesnt really matter i love him 4 who he is, 25, singaporean but pr here, on fire 4 God, loves to worship God, sensitively sweet and affectionate, huggable, humourous, a heart 4 pple ok i can't list everything but i tink he's taken away my fear of getting close to a guy because of all the hurt that has been inflicted on me by the opposite sex, esp those who were closest to me. i just feel so much more a better person when i m wif him, feeling like we can do so much more 4 God together. age isn't really a matter coz quite frankly i tink he has a younger attitude than me wich is juz so fun. not to mention his crazy cute laughter. put his and jialin's hysterical laughter together and u get...a madhouse, or car depending where they start getting tickled. his goals and sentiments are almost exactly the same and i m just learning so much frm him. i feel like i have known him 4 a long long time...its so amazing he finds me so special ahhh...he says i m a dinosaur coz pple like me r going extinct hee...wish sum of u cld b here to know him too he is juz such a gd fren.
wat was my wk like hmmm...blew the non-teaching break stoning...o yes astar called and said they can't fund me this semester coz i onli had 1 a 4 my a levels and by right they were onli considering pple wif 4 a's but they wld still consider me after 1st semester results so i gotta work real hard if i wan 2 stay here. tests went ok but i m still getting to the ambiguous way of testing here. the week is finally over, i m juz bushed.
the sars thing is really hitting me hard, so many pple in singapore that i know and love but i can't b there. all i can do is pray, seems so freaky. if things get any worse there seems to b a purpose as to y i m studying here not in spore.
there was a scratch match (frenly) on wed wif freo team, had food poisoning during 1st half coz i tink i used the same sponge dat sam used to clean the floor to clean my dishes. yuck. dom the coach wondered where i was then decided to place me 4 most of the 2nd half, it was a gd hard game, realised even more so now dat i was made 4 speed not keeping speed up 4 a long period of time. o well it was a gd experience, my 1st match in oz. aniwae the season is starting and matches r on sundays so i gotta prioritise and decide what i really want to do wif my time.
life is so beautiful now...= )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home