Sunday, February 23, 2003

whoa. more and more each day my life in aus seems to have been pre-empted in my dreams. ahhhhh deja vu. i should really start a seperate blog called dreamz or something but my life seems to b so intertwined with the so called...haiya my brain is so fried nowadays that i dun even know wat the word is. supernatural? no. un something. this is bad. i m supposed to go to uni to get smarter not stupider. = ) must b coz i m missing my weekly 12 hour sleep fest on saturdays being busy wif other things. aniway its sorta freaking me out but not so much coz its happened to me b4. but only rarely. dreamt something then stored it in the far reaches of my mind wondering wat in the world dat was all about esp when its abt pple and places i haf never seen b4 and almost forgetting it until much later, a few months, years even. BANG. the exact same scene plays out, in real life and i go "whoooaaaa" i c...but since i m used to it i juz carry on as normal then ponder abt it later. wat does it really mean? if anything at all. is God showing me something? confirming the plan he has for me? preparing me in advance as to wat will happen in the future? or is it juz dat in a weird sorta way i time travel into my own future in my sleep? life is one big mystery but i m enjoying the ride! but this kinda thing has never happened in such quick succession and in such frequency. 3 times within days of each other. dat is definitely not a normal phenomena for me even though the phenomena in itself is not normal. the first was being lectured in this theatre which i haf never been in b4. it didn't hit me very hard, juz had sum inkling of wat was gonna happen and sure enuff it did. but i juz brushed it off. the second time was when i first met andrew, brian's potential housemate and i had lunch wif him coz the others were free already and wanted to go celebrate jiamin and samantha's bdaes which coincidentally fell within 24 hrs of each other. cool. the scene dat played out was me turning out after getting my sandwich and him waiting for me. bang! deja vu. again! i dreamt dat scene b4! and i onli found out a few days later dat he wld b moving into the room next to mine. how much of a coincidence is dat? and he LIKES to cook for large gps of pple and i will pay him $2 a meal to cook haha i lazy no time to cook myself... and the 3rd one juz happened when the entire student village blacked out and i had nothing better to do but visit val. but things like this really bring out the village pple together. juz hanging outside the flats and bumming wif neighbours. i drew val a cat on her board coz i was bored,then AGAIN! the same scene, same action, same place, dreamt b4. i tink i juz haf to deal wif these things myself. or mayb not at all coz i dunno wat they mean! but it is really interesting to me when it happens. i sorta live in a time warp of my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home