Monday, February 03, 2003

ahh so touched, al and sam arranged this whole surprise farewell party thing which i knew practically almost all about it anyway. they r quite obvious o well was really surprised at the number of pple dat turned up at tani anyway. so touching! also a bit hazardous. when i opened the youth rm door in an already pitch black tani yan exploded not one but TWO party poppers in my face. i could actually feel the hot sparks on my face argh! o well it was done wif good intentions. i love the YMers! a lot of cute farewell gifts. like the praying bunny sandra got me, its name is grace! nearly the same birthday as my flight date. then haf a doggy frm sam tan, yvonne and cheryl with a heart out of its mouth which al sez looks like a tongue. sam lim, josh and leonard got me a dog watermelon hybrid pencilcase. looks kooky. hey its great the j1s haf continued the mugger legacy in exactly the same room! i want them to multiply the muggers when i get back. evan sez the smell of the mugger's rm reminds her of me?! o well at least its a woody smell not sum BO or wateva. eddie sez he will get me sumthing long and hard... wat were u tinking? a nalgene bottle lah, indestructable. really! haf some photostickers taken wif the bunch of gals and xtra bro @ heeren. the machine would not cooperate and simply spouted jap to us which was completely un understandable to us. the result did not turn out too bad. maybe bcoz only the top of my head turned out on the first one and the others were so miniscule u couldn't tell how not pretty i looked. tried to drag sandra, jun xiong my uncousin and paul into the pic but their butts were made of lead. = ) ooh ooh there was food frm chomp chomp. i tink they were trying to get me to haf a last taste of spore food b4 i leave. i tink a bit too bad coz getting the scary cough that won't stop. hope i get well in time. my flight is in 3 days! just doing last minute repacking coz i m 8 kg over the airline limit. and dats even when i passed a whole heavy bag to lisa to help me carry over to perth. al's getting super kan cheong and squeezing all the hugs out of me he can get but it sorta feels more like he's crushing me but o well wat r sistas 4? al chew also v cute. greeting me 5 years worth of hellos b4 i go. wanted to stay longer at tani but dads getting to b his usual self. his way or the highway. he's not getting that 2day was possibly the last day sum pple wld eva c me for a long long time. but i didn't cry or get overemotional. maybe its because i am already spiritually prepared to leave my comfort zone and go all the way for God in missions anyway. and maybe its because i know i'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home