Tuesday, January 07, 2003

still dreaming about my campers. this is good? not good? i haf no idea. y am i so attached to the kids? i usually haf pre-emptive dreams abt big stuff, usually not post-operative ones. this is weird. or maybe bcoz my sleep cycle has been wacked upside down by the camp, sleeping at 3am and waking up at 6am is defintiely not enuff 4 me, but the kids make it all worth it. o yes and also the bedtime crap sessions wif ed and paul too. u noe some pple listen to bedtime stories b4 they sleep? i listen to bedtime crap, courtesy of the both of them. = ) they needed a female perspective on some problem. but then again i dun feel that i tink like the average female, o well. = ) being sleep deprived is not a good thing when i haf had to go for medicals left right and centre juz to get my student visa approved. especially when a neorological exam is involved. u cannot imagine how hard it is to touch your finger to the doc's finger and then back to ur nose again as fast as u can when u feel slightly inebrieted from the lack of sleep. felt quite stupid the past few days too. cant even get the year correct when filling in the forms. i tink the doc will put down that i m of below average intelligence...= ) i wonder if oz will accept dumb pple like me. = ) feeling like i haf 2 do a lot but cant do much. not with "camp lag". finished cleaning a minute fraction of all the windows i haf to do. my desk is still a molehill of stuff, easily fixed even if i do say so myself. my hamster cages r not washed yet even though they died like more than a mth ago? oops. i havent started studying 4 the SAT and sandra says she got 1600 the 3rd time. WOW. and most importantly, i havent started packing for oz, but wat i wan 2 bring is already in my head, all i haf to do is juz translate that into reality. getting semi-stressed, seeing the days pass by b4 my eyes. the days are drawing nearer to when my life will change in a very (drastic?) (huge?) (dramatic?) way? o well it will just change. i hope 4 the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home