Thursday, January 23, 2003

wow. this week has certainly been eventful. even as the date when i fly away on a jet plane draws nearer. miracles after miracles have been occuring. my 3rd interview went amazingly well. they say i have been awarded the scholarship, praise the Lord! chairman allowed me to go to a non-listed uni, did not gun me down or make me cry, was not against christianity, allowed me wif not very terrific 3 a levels prelims, was very nice and humourous and only quite obsessed wif mice and what they can do for Singapore. went on about setting up a mouse burger chain and conducting scientific research now all i haf to do is to fill up some forms, sign some legal documents, and do a psychometric test and a medical exam and that is it! woo hoo! a gigantic load off me and my parent's shoulders. hee i m suddenly getting a lot of revelations left right and centre bcoz i tink pple r felling 5 years is a very long time and that they better tell me whatever now or forever hold their peace.= ) some things have served to heighten my otherwise low self-esteem. hee. never felt this way before. but its a very neither here nor there but its a happy problem. things could turn out either way. loads of things can happen in 5 years. but its ok. some information is really nice to know. other information has really made me closer to my brother, as hamy wld say, yeah! i m just wondering how many more revelations will be revealed to me before i leave 4 oz... hmmm...= ) very interesting information even if do say so myself. i think i have accomplished a lot of stuff. almost recovering from a long drawn out flu bug, sick! finishing all the windows in the house in time for cny, just as my dad says we probably won't have any guests over on account of the vast amount of junk they brought over from the old house. sigh. but its ok. it is really cool to have gleaming clean windows. easier to satisfy my voyueristic tendencies and also to satisfy other people's voyueristic tendencies. hee. i tink i get into bouts of cleaning frenzies or something. once i started clearing my room and mopping the entire floor i didn't stop. now i can see 99% of my floor. achievement! yay! now all i have to do is to get into a packing frenzy and everything will be just swell. really looking forward to the predeparture seminars coming up, all the fellow murdoch uni pple i will meet! cool! i tink frens of my frens will be doing the exact same course as me there. how very connected singapore is. i haf been getting into contact with a lot of people who r heading in the same general direction as me perth...those going to curtin and uwa, this is so cool! studying in tani for sat with lijuan and hamy now, hopefully we don't get distracted by warcraft, oops, i think we already did. also helping lijuan with her scholarship application. silly girl, i thought she didn't want to do vet sci anymore and wanted marine bio. haiz. now trying to help her as much as i can b4 i go away for a long long time. ok gtg study sat now. byes! or hamy will eat me. that is a terrible thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home