Thursday, January 23, 2003

hee in tani today, trying to get into the mood again to study sat by playing orisinal, oops. the exam is tmrw! don't know if my prep is enuff, all i know is that i don't have to be so stressed coz i already met the scholarship requirement of 1400 and above. phew! went for lunch with uncle yew huat and evan and lijuan @ serangoon market. found out dat evan also taking course at trinity bible college, cool! things at hm are getting more tense, even though my presence there is not making much of a difference. denise is right. adults are difficult to understand. i know my parents cherish me and everything but making me stay physically at home while they ignore me the whole time i m at home simply doesn't make sense. i don't mind being at home, i understand how much my presence means to them and how much precious little time is left. but when i try to connect with them, all they do is clam up. wat do they really want me to do? sigh. all i have to do now is to convince my parents to get a maid before i go. all the anger and tension at home my be held off long enough if they do. hee gonna meet my drama frens later yay! hey go sign my guestbk, courtesy of sinyi, so nice help me do! had weird dream dat i still remember. hmm, is it a bad thing that i keep dwelling on my dreams? i really dunno. i will always remember the more vivid ones and they never leave me. dreamt dat i was in a cemetary at night with a horde of pple, it was really peaceful, then half the pple disappeared, i didn't know y, so i walked out of the place and found myself in some distorted version of yckc, the church down the road frm aspc. was up in a rm and i couldn't get out cuz of 2 really fierce alsation dogs barking at me and baring their teeth. then this old man came in, opened the door and let me out. when i stepped out straight into a flight of steps, the dogs just quieted down, became really meek and let me pass through. end of dream. weird huh? hee drama pple meeting change, going off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home