Friday, April 04, 2003

wow last nite at pclc fri nite live was amazing. at the end of worship there was this prayer tunnel thing where everybody prays 4 everybody else and is prayed 4 by everybody. i have never gone to anything like this and previous times we were juz too hungry to stay 4 it. started off praying 4 pple,God juz gave me the words to pray over each person even tho i haf never met them b4. there was juz this impresiion and inclination as to wat to pray 4 them. then i started going into the tunnel and right at the beginning my legs couldn't walk straight already, the power of the Holy Spirit was alive in that place. i heard auntie teresa, uncle tim's wife who is the prayer coordinator praying over me "a burning bush experience..." i was tinking, how did she know i was presbyterian? or maybe it was something else...even now i m still pondering her words. after a few meters pastor stora prayed over me and that was it, the Spirit floored`me and i juz cried and sobbed and didn't know y. asi fell i heard pastor stora praying for all the fear to b released frm me. i juz lay and the Spirit ministered to me and would not let me get up. even after that the Spirit was still interceding on my behalf. was still slightly shaking. it was amazing coz i neva thot dat fear of sumthing was hindering my walk wif God. dan said it could b the fear of not being able to stay here, the fear of not doing well in my studies but one of the first things dat came 2 mind was the sars situation in spore. i really don't know, all i did was feel so ministered by the Lord. at the end of the tunnel dan looked 4 me but couldn't find me coz i was on the floor. = ) he thot the rapture had happened and left him behind coz so many pple sorta disappeared at the end of the tunnel. heez.
now trying to get started on my work, hopefully i can get enuff dun so i can fully enjoy myself 2nite at brian's dinner. he is a really funny guy. and soccer match tmrw and the live cd recording at pclc tmrw nite. fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home