Tuesday, October 11, 2005

To be gratified with yourself seems to be the theme of this generation. I try to be satisfied with myself.

This time is a depraved one. I shouldn't be so surprised. It has already been foretold. "Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labour in vain." Philippians 2:14-16. I will perceive but not judge. Judgement is the least of what is needed. I will try me best to show them what they are searching for. Simply love. The purest form of which comes from the secret I cannot keep, God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home