Saturday, July 16, 2005

Swoon! I'm in love with the Paul Colman trio! I can't wait to go back to Oz to get more CDs.

Mara said he was good, and I just bought some CDs back to Singapore to try him out. "One" and "New Map of the World". Wow! Go Aussies go!

Smoother than Jars of Clay, singable tunes and meaningful words. Very comforting sounds. Give Paul Colman a try! It will be the next big thing in Christian music!

I can't believe one and a half years ago when I said Planetshakers were fantastic the All Saints young ones just looked at me funny and laughed. Diaooo... Now it's so much a part of the worship culture they can't imagine ever being without it.

I think the wave of good Christian music goes from east to west. Australia to Singapore. I 'm in such a good vantage point in Perth. Blows my mind. So did "Sophie's World" actually. = )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home