Saturday, April 30, 2005

I think I have a stalker. How nice. And bothersome. Here's what I've been getting these 2 days through SMS. Spelling mistakes and everything. Number 1. "HI HI HI GOURGOUS HOW WAS YOUR DAY GUESS WHO? ? ? SWEETNESS ! ! ! !". I was lounging around watching the telly so I didn't respond.
Number 2. " Hello Hello y dont u message me back plese babe ? ? ? ? ?". I thought it was little Samantha, and I messaged back. Aparently not.
Number 3. "Ha ha no what are you doing over weekend?" I didn't reply. What a waste of messages. Its 25 cents a pop hey.
Number 4. "Oh well good night sweet dreams babe I will be dreaming of u gourgous!!!!!Have a good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Number 5. This person is persistent. "HELLO HELLO AGAIN NO GAMES MEANS NO NAME BABE WHAT U DOIN ON WEEKEND PLSE?". Right. Who is the person plaing games here anyway?
The prankster has an aussie mobile number. I have no idea how he/she got my number.

Oh well back to my ambiguous essay due Monday.

I have 4 sea monkeys now. Mun Tzin still has loads and counting! Maybe I'm just not a very good sea monkey keeper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home