Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Seperations

Why is it that just when I have realised I have become close friends with someone, I have to go?

Sometimes I know when I will see that person again, sometimes not.

Friends with whom I can have a conection with don't come along everyday.

The last time this happened I was slightly depressed for a couple of months, even though I knew I would see them in a year. Anything that remotely reminded me of them I would think of them. Which happened quite often actually.

It was actually quite silly really as I could still contact them online, but being in person with them is just so different.

I hope its just the humidity making me depressed now, not the sadness. Not for too long anyway.

Think of the happy times Shaz! Think of the happy times! Be HAPPY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home