Sunday, June 15, 2003

as u can c,i m drunk.ok maybe semidrunk.i duno,juz a bit tipsy.was @ eric's place 4 din eating his parents leftover cooking,nobody seemed 2 mind it was peranakan and good!anyway his parents flew off already.eric practically let me finish half his bottle of jacob's creek chardonnay.heh funny feeling,lik not in total control of myself & juz feeling sleepy.haha.
2day was fathers day & in church they mentioned nothing!nothing!poor neglected fathers,even if they dun take part in childbirth they still do contribute a lot.o well maybe aussie father's day is sum other day?
went around showing the wee family around town.pretty fun.aunt christine let on dat my parents sent them as "spies",not unlike lisa,& dat my mum wanted lots of pics of me and dan.there ARE lots of pics of me and dan,they r juz not developed yet!i nid a digicam!anyway has nobody heard of my phobia of looking at myself in film?sniff.= ) took them out 4 dim sum lunch.yummy.wanted 2 treat them coz they hlped me bring sum of my stuff over,in the end,dan paid.as usual.argh.i love him so much 4 his generosity,but i still wanna treat them!= P
dan was sharing a lot abt perth wif them,really opened their eyes i tink.now i m gonna join the wees and yeos on their trip down south coz m the onli person who can read maps!hee.
then went 2 freo.brought them 2 the market.cheryl went crazy over the cute tings in the $2 shops.then half an hour 2 closing,fruits were going real cheap,i tink they bought a crate of persimmons.i got a bag of mandarins,half a rock melon and a toffee apple wich i later nearly broke my teeth on for $3.cum 2 oz,go vegetarian,cheapest way 2 go.eating beef is not bad either.can become a beefarian.
got them 2 cottesloe beach and had hot chocs @ the blue duck amidst the beautiful sunset.dan and uncle henry were going on abt the political situation in spore & msia.fetched them back & now here i m getting stressed abt how 2 wash & pack all my clothes 4 the trip!it'll b colder than here & i haf a serious lack of disposable undies!(wich dan promised 2 go buy wif me coz i havent seen them anywhere).o well,i will make do.
o yes.HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!= )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home