Sunday, March 21, 2004

It's a stinker!
Thats aussie for its really hot. I think. Tell me about it its 41 degrees in the shade and I DO NOT have an air-con in my room. Hence I have retreated to the oasis of the village computer lab, actually waiting to print (free!) past exam papers. The only problem is there are 12 computers and only one laser printer, and this African guy is taking a long long time with his notes...looks like a first year, doing the dreadful V101 Introduction to the human body (like we need any introduction...) the full on unit where they dissect...of all things...piglets!
Now I'm really craving for a blender to make juices. The next time I go to Kmart I'll be looking for a cheap one. Lovely juices in the (autumn!) heat...
Recently discovered the greyhounds can be walked anytime we like! Too bad I'm really busy this semester...
Now the printer's printing really weird stuff...eveytime I press print...like it has a mind of its own...sigh...hopefully dear dan comes with the cartridges tonight...then I can finally print my own stuff at my own printer...now just chilling basically.
Last night was great! Brother Yun of The Heavenly Man" fame (go read the book if you haven't!) spoke. In chinese of course. Halfway through the chinese got too deep for me but it was indeed a moving one, so many people responded! In fact, PCLC was so packed 500 cars had to be turned away. The overflow was filled and in total we had about 1600 in church. Brought Bernice to the meeting. I guess its going really good. She said she'll even come for lifegroup this Thursday. Yay! Jenny wasn't so excited after it, or maybe she was just tired. Will keep praying for her, will talk to her when she's ready and the spirit leads me. John George, whom I met today and didn't know he was studying here too said so. Ha ha wondered why this dark familiar guy was smiling at me. Eudora wants to set up a prayer group here, John's helping. = )
I got "Air Internet" in Dan's house now. Yay! This means lan gaming in Dan's house! But only with Zheng...= ( Not enough fun...He let me try pirated World of Warcraft, nice graphics, really REALLY big world, but no storyline, yet. Everybody's just creeping or player versus player, and there are lots of bugs to squash. O well.
Got to study hard! Pray for me, I have an anatomy project tomorrow, basically professionally dissecting and displaying an elbow with arteries...histology slides to complete and a biochem test on Monday!
Ok got to restart and see if the computer likes me enough to print what I want.
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home