Sunday, November 06, 2005

After watching the latest Full Metal Panic "The Second Raid" in one shot overnight with no breaks in between 13 episodes of 20 minutes a pop, I declare TSR THE best Full Metal Panic ever. It had just the right amounts of action, comedy, drama, "almost" romance and now even some risque scenes thrown in! Woooh....

I was just left hankering for more at the end of each episode. I don't know what I would do if I had to wait a week between each one. Cheers to Ziyuan and June!

*Swoon* Sousuke is so cute. In a socially-challenged sort of way. Those eyes, that haphazard hair, the character with such a sad history...What can I say, I live vicariously through the lives of fictional Sousuke and Chidori.= P

There seemed to be an extra unidentified character thrown in in episode 13, I really REALLY hope that another season of FMP comes out to resolve that. Me thinks she is Sousuke's long lost older sister. Hmm...

There BETTER be another season, the "will they?/won't they?" theme just makes you want to yell at them "IT'S JUST SO OBVIOUS YOU LIKE EACH OTHER, JUST TELL EACH OTHER ALREADY!" I can't believe they are still playing this game after over 60 episodes of this romantic tension. But I guess the producers know it works SO well.

It is now almost 9am. I think I shall check on the pre-walkthrough flat and go to sleep. = D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home