Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Sitting around drinking powdered soup. Never knew there was such a thing till I came to Australia. I seem to always get hungry around this time in the middle of the night. Maybe I'm using up too much brain cells...It's potato and leek flavour...I think the mooshy bits are potato or I could be wrong and its just undissolved powder...
Came back and slept from 7 after dinner to 11. It was supposed to be a 30 minute nap. Andrew wasn't around to bash on my door when my alarm (which I didn't hear) went off.
Tried to do the anatomy problem-based learning today with my partner Elizabeth Woodberry. It's taking longer than expected! SO much fascia (aka skin) to clear off a small little doggie leg!
Tried JO minestrone soup, nice tasting but I think i need to dice up the vegies more and use less stock...theres always tomorrow. I can't believe what a foodie freak I've become. Just last year I would balk at anything more troublesome than instant mee or nuked food. Now I simply LOVE freshly cooked food. Its a wonder what an inspiring cook like Jamie can do (or that Andrew decided to stop mass cooking...)
Went for driving lesson today again. Sort of deproved. In retrospect I think it's because I forgot to pray before I drove. I really need God's help in driving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home