Monday, August 16, 2004

Pigs have the weirdest reproductive parts, dare I say it PENISES! There I got it out. We dissected boar penises today as part of our reproductive lectures.
The balls were HUGE, but in comparison the part that does the job, you know what I mean, is practically stick thin in comparison. Weird.
The end of the pig's penis has a screw like shape, but we couldn't see it in our abbatoir specimen because it got cut off. Ouch. Poor William in my group flinched everytime we cut the penis. As a gal I will probably never know how it feels like to see someone else's balls get mutilated. Anyway, Jim our lecturer said," Why not look at mine instead?" He meant his specimen not his you-know-what. Anyway he clarified with a cheeky look in his eye. We all love Jim to bits anyway, he's one of the most senior lecturers and he does it all while coping with Parkinson's. Kudos to the guy.
Back to studying, I am a little behind. Make that far far behind...who's behind? My behind! This is what vet school does to you...get out while you can! ; P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home