Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Had a really weird dream last night.
Must have been the cold that woke me up in time to remember it. Remember the REM! O well, I was cold because IT IS and my ingenius "double doona" (doona: aussie for quilt), the 2nd one being just a spare mattress protector, got twisted up so it was as good as sleeping without one.
Anyhow...from what I can recall about the dream...ok better put this here WARNING: WHATEVER IS SAID HERE IS COMPLETELY A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINE AND IS NOT TRUE, FICTION, FALSE UNTIL I SAY IT HAS ACTUALLY COME TO PASS. There, I said it, not all my dreams come true, but a high portion of them do, enough to not freak me out anytime it happens. Call it deja vu or whatever you like, but this is my reality.
In my dream, Kelvin (of all people...) was apparently chasing after small Samantha (the 10 year old) for a period of time. Ok I guess she was a tad older in the dream. Then apparently another girl appeared on the scene (nobody I can recognise) and he started chasing her! Not literally...as in romantically. Back to the dreamentary, I told him," What about Samantha's feelings?" you know after investing so much time and effort into her he fickly went after the other gal. And he went up to Samantha, tendly held her by the face and pashed her! (pash: aussie for kiss) And there I was in my dream together with a few friends I couldn't recognise thinking how dumb that was. The consequences were never thought out. And off he went chasing after girl anonymous, leaving Samantha standing there completely bewildered. If I a not wrong this all happened while me and some mates were purchasing potted plants. Weird is it not? END OF DREAM

1 Comments:

Blogger Mavis said...

well sharon, i understand wat u mean abt dreams too. Mine happens (to come true) sometimes toO! freaky...actually not many times lar. Hw are u anyway? GREAT?!!? just poppin by to say hi and yes...this blog is ALOT better. Hahaha. with all the paragraphs and nice font :)

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home