Friday, August 20, 2004

I passed my driving test today! Praise the Lord!
God's hands were definitely behind this the whole time, after all I did ask Him to take over the steering wheel...= )
It started to RAIN before I was due to take the test (showers of blessing?), then at the driving centre they said I didn't have any booking in the computer system even after Tanya (my instructor) checked at least twice during the week and even had a hard copy to prove it! The guy at the counter said I could wait for the next available examiner. A tall oldish guy just came back and Tanya got excited and pointed ,"Jim! Get Jim! He's very good!". Well I managed to get Jim, this nice Irish guy who was a little hard of hearing but liked to chat...
The rain stopped just before I started on the test. Phew! I thought I would have to mess with the wipers (both front AND back) and the demisters. The test went faster than I thought it would go, I was actually out there for 40 minutes! Got marked off on parking too far from the side of the road (I almost never do that!) and missing a chance to turn right but other than that I passed! Yay! Thanks to everybody who prayed for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sin Yi said...

yay =D

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home